At CBD Essence, we focus on producing high-quality, pure, and 100% natural CBD oil made daily in small batches to maintain the highest quality and consistency.
As CBD continues to be recognized for its many therapeutic qualities and medical implications, CBD Essence provides customers with the finest CBD oils on the market while keeping the utmost transparency in our processing.
Florida based premium CBD product manufacturer recently launched a proprietary CBD infused taffy product earlier this year. Deploying sophisticated state-of-the-art equipment and using a farm-to-table approach to product development, CBD Essence aims to provide healthy food quality CBD products with all-natural ingredients. CBD Essence’s new CBD Oil taffy product aims to deliver a more natural, holistic way to take CBD supplements that do not have any artificial ingredients.
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD, or Cannabidiol, is a chemical compound found in the hemp plant and is one of over 85 unique compounds – cannabinoids – found in hemp. Unlike THC, CBD is entirely non-psychoactive. There are two main types of cannabinoids. Those your body produces naturally are known as endocannabinoids, and those that can be consumed – phytocannabinoids. So, CBD oil is a phytocannabinoid.
HOW DOES CBD OIL IMPACT YOUR BODY?
The endocannabinoid system regulates much of the human body including the brain, organs, and immune system. Its job is to promote homeostasis – i.e. maintain stability, which in this context is a feeling of emotional calm and physical comfort.
The endocannabinoid system has two types of cannabinoid receptors: CB1 found mainly in the nervous system, and CB2, located in the immune system. The body is continuously creating cannabinoids and their receptors. Researchers believe CBD enhances cannabinoid activity, promoting better physical, mental, and emotional health.
Given the extensive nature of the endocannabinoid system, CBD has been linked to many benefits, including sharper mental focus, better sleep, and reduced inflammation.
- Pure and tested CBD Oil produced from hemp is safe to absorb.
- The perfect dosage depends on a variety of factors, including your body weight, the severity of condition and type of lotion you apply.
- The common practice among CBD oil users is to start low in dose and work your way up while monitoring your relief.
- CBD Essence Oil is produced from hemp and contains <0.3% THC. It is freely ordered and delivered across the US.
- CBD Essence products are not psychoactive and will not get you high.
- For the maximum impact, golfers typically use CBD Pro Lifestyle All Purpose Lotion before going out on the course, and CBD Sport Hot Muscle Rub after they’re done for the day.