CBD Bliss Balls
- ¾ cup macadamia nuts (I used roasted and salted, but raw works too)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon (120 mg) CBD-infused MCT oil (I used Infinite CBD’s 500mg dropper)*
- ⅓ cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Place the macadamia nuts in your high-speed blender and process for a few minutes until you get a thick paste. The roasted and salted ones worked well because they easily turn into a paste.
- Add in the melted coconut oil and CBD oil. Process a bit more until you get a thick but smooth macadamia nut butter. If needed, add a bit more coconut oil until you get the texture required.
- In a large bowl, combine the macadamia nut butter, almond flour, unsweetened shredded coconut, ground cinnamon and vanilla extract and mix until you get a mixture that’s the texture of cookie dough.
- Taste the dough and add a few drops of stevia or monk fruit if you want it sweeter.
- Fold in the cacao nibs until they are evenly distributed.
- Scoop one tablespoon of dough and roll it into a small ball between your palms. Repeat until all the mixture is used up. You should be able to get 10 CBD bliss balls.
Makes: up to 10