CBD chocolate coconut fat bomb
- 10-20 mg CBD oil (about 1-2 full droppers), or more to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon raw honey, birch xylitol or MitoSweet (optional)
Start to Finish: 1 hour 10 minutes (10 minutes active)
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt coconut oil until liquified. Whisk in cacao powder until no lumps are visible. Add sweetener (if using), and stir again until dissolved.
- Using a silicone muffin pan, evenly pour cacao mixture into 6 cups. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until chocolate mixture is firm.
- In a saucepan on low heat, melt the coconut butter until just liquified. Remove from heat and whisk in CBD oil.
- Remove muffin mold from the refrigerator and add coconut butter mixture to the top of each cup. Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes or until firm.
- Keep fat bombs stored in the refrigerator.