CBD Chocolate Latte
Try this yummy recipe. It is soo good. Share your recipe here.
- 1 cup unsweetened plant-based milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Flavorings of choice (a splash of rose water, sprinkle of cinnamon and cayenne, a pinch of cardamom, a dash of culinary lavender, ground to a fine powder)
- 1 dropperful neutral-flavored CBD oil (I like CW Hemp’s Olive Oil Everyday and Care By Design’s 18:1 blend)
- Combine all ingredients except CBD in a small pot.
- Bring just to simmer over medium heat, whisking to break up any clumps.
- When it just simmers, remove from heat and whisk in CBD.
- Pour into a mug or over ice. Serve immediately