CBD OIL GOlden Milk
(Paleo, Vegan, Anti-inflammatory)
- 2 cups of almond or coconut milk
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of ceylon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 inch strip fresh ginger or ¼ teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch each of finely ground black pepper, nutmeg and clove
- CBD Oil (see notes)
- Add milk, vanilla and spices to small saucepan over low heat and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into mugs, add desired amount of CBD oil (see notes) and stir well.
Stevia works well in this recipe in place of maple or honey. I recommend 1-2 drops.
I recommend using Medterra CBD oil. The amount of oil you use in the recipe, depends on your desired dose. I recommend starting with 3 mg and working your way up very slowly and gradually.