CBD Fresh mint tea
- 2 handful fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 4 cups filtered water
- The Keeper’s Stash, to taste
- Just a squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Takes: 10 minutes to make (1 hour to cool)
- Bring the water to 190 degrees Fahrenheit or a near boil. Place the fresh mint in a glass container and pour the hot water over top.
- Steep the leaves for 10 minutes and then discard them.
- Allow the tea to cool 30 minutes before adding The Keeper’s Stash. Finish cooling the tea completely and serve over ice with a fresh mint sprig.
Makes: 4 glasses