CBD Rooibos TEa Latte
- 1 cup water
- 2 bags rooibos tea
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter or ghee, or 1/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk (BPA-free)
- 1 teaspoon Brain Octane Oil
- 1 scoop collagen peptides
- 1 dropper full CBD oil (about 10 mg, optional)
- Optional: Liquid monk fruit extract to taste, ground Ceylon cinnamon
Start to Finish: 6 minutes
- Boil water, add to a mug with both tea bags, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and add in remaining ingredients except collagen.
- Pour mixture into a blender and blend until incorporated. Add collagen and blend on the lowest speed until just incorporated to avoid damaging delicate proteins.
- Enjoy hot, or pour over ice.